Turning Leaves Tote fabric kits are available at the Urban-Amish website by Yolanda Fundora. What? you haven't been to her site? Why not jump over now? This is a great website if you are loofing for creative inspiration!
The Turning Leaves Tote is a truly comfortable medium sized bag that you can whip up in a day! And, I especially like the fact that you can buy a kit with all of the fabrics ready for you to sew. A little rotary cutting and you are ready to start your sewing machine humming!
Features of the Turning Leaves Tote:
- Easy cutting - strips only;
- Quilt as you go - this project can be as easy as you want it to be;
- Applique options - use the leaf patterns provided or add your own;
- Easy strap - fuse and topstitch - no turning of bulky tubes
- Simple Zippered pocket inside - quick application!
Give this tote a try and email me a picture! I would especially like to hear from you about the zipper application - let me know what you think! Have a successful sewing day! -Kris