Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sew and Go Totes - What's inside?

My new book, Sew and Go Totes published by Leisure Arts is now available! You can find it in your local quilt shop, at Leisure Arts, on-line bookstores, and through my website!

I thought I'd show you a few projects from the book today. This bag is called the Crafty Tote (shown on right). I chose to show you this first because it is my favorite bag for going to quilting events: retreats, classes, etc. It holds an 18" wide cutting mat with ease and all of your other quilting tools as well as fabrics and batting. YOu'll be able to tote your dog or cat in this one as well!

The mini bag (left) is a small shoulder bag that can hold your camera, your cell phone and keys! This is a great little bag to use when you are traveling light! There is a simple 4-square design on the front, that can be embellished with paint, beads, etc. This bag can be made in no time (with your scraps) and you'll want to make more!


Last but not least - the floral stripe bag. This bag is pretty and versatile - make one for yourself and one as a gift! I hope you enjoyed this peek inside - more coming!



No comments: